LMMS is an open-source audio creating and editing program.
To make sure you are getting the latest version of any software, I always recommend downloading from the official website. The download button will take you to the official site where you can download this program.
Watch this video for help to download LMMS
- Instrument track consolidation
- Graphic and parametric equalizers
- Full user-defined track-based automation
- Note playback via MIDI or typing keyboard
- Compose on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- built in limiter, compression, distortion, delay and reverb
Watch tutorials to learn how to use LMMS.
Click here to go to our LMMS Tutorials.