LMMS: Audio Creation and Editing
LMMS (formerly Linux MultiMedia Studio) is a free, open source program used to create and edit audio. Whether you need a beat or a full musical masterpiece, LMMS is a professional program that can help accomplish your digital musical goals. This digital audio workstation has a bit of a learning curve, so be sure to watch the tutorials below to guide you through the program.
- Note playback via MIDI or typing keyboard
- Compose on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- built in limiter, compression, distortion, delay and reverb
- Instrument track consolidation
- Graphic and parametric equalizers
- Full user-defined track-based automation
To make sure you are getting the latest version of any software, I always recommend downloading from the official website. The download button will take you to the official site where you can download this program.